A few words
from Cathy Miller for beginners…
Let’s just start by saying we can’t wait to meet you! We know that a new studio or workout can be a little intimidating, so here’s some info that we hope will make your first visit a great one! It is our mission to be 100% committed to providing our clients with a motivating and safe fitness experience that allows you to have fun, get healthy and find the results that you are looking for!
- Intro Offer – as a new client you are entitled to a one-month unlimited package to both InCycle and InCycle Strength for $49!! No, you don’t have to go back and re-read that sentence – it’s absolutely true – $49!
- Do I need to purchase a separate package for InCycle and InCycle Strength – no, any package you purchase allows you to take classes at both studios.
- Class Types – InCycle offers indoor cycling classes incorporating upper body and core strength work while you ride. Check out all of our indoor cycling classes here. InCycle Strength offers strength training classes – check out all of our strength classes here.
- What do I wear – any activewear that you feel comfortable in and that breathes, is great. For Cycling, we recommend an athletic shoe or bike shoes with SPD clips. For Strength any athletic shoe that works for you is appropriate. We just ask that you be respectful and not wear dirty, salty or muddy shoes into either of our studios.
- Showing up on time – please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class in order to secure your spot. For waitlisted classes, bikes or space in a Strength class will open up to walk-ins.
- Am I fit enough – come as you are! All fitness levels are welcomed from the beginner to the advanced fitness junkie. Our highly skilled InCycle team will take their time to make sure that you are offered any and all modifications that are necessary to make your experience one that will keep you coming back.
- What should I bring to class – all you need is a water bottle, we provide cold, filtered water for refills and towels.
- Students who are younger than 18 years of age – must have parental consent. All students must fill out a New Student waiver.