InCycle will be opening next Sunday, May 24th!!! As outlined in last week’s newsletter, there will be several new protocols in place in order to keep everyone as safe as possible. In addition to those protocols, we will also be asking that everyone please:
1. Register Online for All Classes – Because we will have a limited number of bikes in the cycle room when we open, we ask that you please sign-up online for the classes you want in order to secure your spot (you can register 7 days in advance of a class). Also, online registration will allow for a contactless check-in.
2. InCycle has an updated Liability Waiver that you will be prompted to sign on-line when you register. ALL STUDENTS must sign the new waiver before signing up for any classes.
3. We have updated our pricing and added some new pricing options. We think these new options offer some great additional choices! Please check out the new pricing and remember that beginning June 1st, InCycle Strength classes will be included with any package. Our monthly unlimited for $150 remains the same pricing and this option includes InCycle, InCycle Strength and all virtual classes!
4. New Student Intro Offer – We have also updated our intro offer to allow for ONE entire month of unlimited classes for $49!!! This offer will allow our new clients to really get a feel for what InCycle and InCycle Strength has to offer. If you know of a friend or family member who has been wanting to try InCycle, now is the time!!
5. InCycle Strength will be opening on Monday, June 1st!!! Our team just completed an additional TRX master training class and we are ready to showcase the amazing new options that InCycle Strength has to offer!! The Strength schedule will be available for online signup beginning Monday, May 25th!
6. Perkville – Don’t forget to keep racking up those Perkville points to earn $$, rewards and freebies!! Click HERE for more info!
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about our new protocols, InCycle Strength or anything else that we can help with. Until next Sunday, May 24th – have a great day, a productive week and a positive outlook! RIDE ON!!