If you haven’t already heard, we are planning a big Grand Re-opening Celebration for InCycle Strength Friday, May 28th, and Saturday, May 29th!! We opened last year June 1, 2020, and we all know what kind of celebrations were happening then – NONE!
We have so many great things planned and want to pack the house with full classes, excitement, celebration, and YOU!! Please join us and bring a friend, family member, neighbor…anyone you think would like to get to know us!
Friday 5/28 – 5:30-6:15: Outdoor (weather permitting) ride around the fountain by InCycle Strength with Courtney, Mark & Carmen! This ride is a donation ride and all proceeds and donations will go to the Carmel United Methodist Food Pantry. We are accepting both monetary donations as well as healthy snacks for kids. There is a large box at InCycle in which you can drop off your donations of healthy snacks or our front desk staff will take any cash donations as well.
Friday, May 28th – 6:30 – 8:00 PM: PARTY TIME!!!
- Live Music by Macy Berglund
- Wine sampling by Scout & Cellar
- Hors d’oeuvres by Blue Moon Cafe
- Prizes and giveaways from InCycle as well as City Center retailers
- Tours/demos of InCycle Strength Studio
- Free 10-15 minute complementary physical evaluations provided by Myo-Fit Athletic trainers
Saturday, May 29th – All regularly scheduled classes will be held and we would love to see you there!!!
Saturday, May 29th – 10:30 – 12:30 PM – The PARTY Continues!!
- Free smoothies provided by Manele Cafe
- Free coffee provided by Indie Roasters
- Prizes and giveaways
- 10-15 minute complementary physical evaluations by Myo-Fit Athletic trainers
- 15-minute FREE “pop-up” classes at InCycle Strength
- 10:45-11:00 – Bootcamp Amped with Cami
- 11:15-11:30 – TRX Fusion with Courtney
- 1:45-12:00 – Barre Fusion with Candace
- 12:15-12:30 – Strength with Lizzie
Don’t miss our new beginning celebration!!! Our dedicated, committed InCycle team has done everything they possibly could to keep our doors open this past year so that the community we have built could remain together and we are so ready to welcome everyone back! As we begin to re-emerge from the restraints and restrictions that the pandemic placed on us, please join us as we celebrate our 8th year in business for InCycle and a Grand Re-opening of InCycle Strength!
RIDE ON!! STRENGTH ON!!